We have some essential
requirementsto be fulfilled
There are two ways to apply for a place at Colegio Mayor Santa Clara, choose yours only after checking the requirements below.:
It is possible to apply for a place at the Colegio Mayor from the beginning of each academic year. The essential requirements to do so are:
Send the properly completed application form to the Colegio Mayor.
The following must be enclosed with the application form
- Passport type photot
- Photocopy of ID card or Passport
- Photocopy of medical certificate
- Photocopy of Social Security details or Private Medical Insurance
- Photocopy of 4th year SECONDARY SCHOOL marks
- Photocopy of HIGH SCHOOL marks
- Photocopy of UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM results. As soon as the result is available
- Photocopy of Letter of ADMISSION from the University of Navarra
An interview in which you will be able to learn about the facilities and the functioning of the Colegio Mayor, which could be on the same date that the University of Navarra holds the entrance exams, Open Day and/or by appointment.
Once the admissions to the University of Navarra have been officially announced, the College will proceed to confirm the places within a maximum period of 10 days.